Grab your masks and head on over to this fun, family-friendly, socially distant scavenger hunt on Thursday, April 1st – Friday, April 30th. Everything will be outdoors! The Adamstown Area Library and Cocalico Cares are hosting this event with the expectation that everyone will maintain distancing and exercise the necessary precautions to make this a safe even for all involved.
SCAVENGER HUNT GAME CARD
DIRECTIONS: Images are located in the window of each participating business listed below. Once found, indicate the letter associated with the symbol in the box provided. Find as many or as few as you like and then come back to the library for a fun prize! Find ALL the symbols? You’re automatically entered into our grand prize drawing, for 4 tickets to the Flying V Zipline and the Elevated Obstacle Course from Refreshing Mountain.
Download To Print At Home
Or play along using the form below.
Spring Thru Cocalico
Frequently Asked Questions
- Why are you offering a scavenger hunt? The Adamstown Area Library and Cocalico Cares wanted to be able to provide a safe and fun Spring experience for our youngest community members.
- Is the scavenger hunt free? Yes! The scavenger hunt is free and open to anyone.
- Do I need to finish the scavenger hunt in one day? No! The Spring symbols will be located in participating business windows starting Thursday, April 1st and ending on Friday, April 30th at 4:00. You are welcome to take a few days to find as many images as you like.
- Do I need to find each of the images to receive my goody bag from the library? No! You do not need to find all the listed Spring symbols in order to claim your goody bag from the library. You can visit as many or as few businesses as you have time to do.
- Do I need to go to every business on the list in order to be eligible for the grand prize? Yes, you will need to visit each business of the list to be eligible for the grand prize.
- Do I need to go inside the businesses to find the Spring symbols? You are welcome to shop at the participating businesses, but the Spring symbols will be located on each business window. This is to help with social distancing.
- When can I claim my goody bag? Library staff will be on hand to safely distribute goody bags during library hours (Monday, Wednesday, Thursday 9:30-8, Friday 9:30-5, Saturday 9:30-2).
- If I play every day in April, can I get a goody bag each day? No, that we have enough goody bags for all children aged 16 and under, we will be handing out one goody bag per child while supplies last. Children must also be present to receive a goody bag.
- How do I enter the photo raffles? You can enter to win a raffle prize by uploading a picture of yourself playing the scavenger hunt to the Cocalico Cares Facebook page by May 1st. Anyone using the hashtag #SpringThruCocalico and tagging @cocalicocares will be eligible to win.
Adamstown Area Library – 110 W Main St, Adamstown | 484-4200
Adamstown Borough Office – 3000 N Reading Rd, Adamstown | 484-2280
Cocalico Plumbing & Heating – 27 N 4th St, Denver | 738-0760
Denver Borough Office – 501 Main St, Denver | 336-7190
Fruittastic – 100 Monroe St, Denver | 336-3001
*Please park in Refreshing Mountain parking lot B and follow the yellow footprints to the green paw prints to our activities pavilion where you will find something posted for the scavenger hunt.