The Library is committed to keeping everyone safe and we appreciate your cooperation in these efforts. AAL now requires that all patrons over the age of 2, regardless of vaccination status, wear a face covering when visiting the Library.
Below, please find the safety measures we have implemented:
- AAL requires that all patrons over the age of 2, regardless of vaccination status, wear a face covering when visiting the Library.
- Patrons should maintain 6 feet of social distance from others.
- Contactless services, including self-checkout, curbside pickup, and home delivery are available.
- Hand sanitizer is available at the front door and Circulation desk.
- Cleanings occur daily.
- A new air filtration system was installed.
- Sneeze guards have been installed at all public service desks.
- Individuals who cannot medically tolerate the wearing of a face covering are asked to contact the Library before visiting so reasonable accommodations for services can be worked out. Email email@example.com.
- Anyone feeling unwell or in close contact with someone unwell is asked to remain home.