SCAVENGER HUNT GAME CARD
DIRECTIONS: Images are located in the window of each participating business listed below. Once found, indicate the letter associated with the symbol in the box provided. Find as many or as few as you like and then come back to the library for a fun prize!
Frequently Asked Questions
- Why are you offering a scavenger hunt? The Adamstown Area Library and Cocalico Cares wanted to be able to provide a fun Spring experience for our youngest community members.
- Is the scavenger hunt free? Yes! The scavenger hunt is free and open to anyone.
- Do I need to finish the scavenger hunt in one day? No! The Spring symbols will be located in participating business windows starting Friday, April 1st and ending on Tuesday, May 31st at 8:00. You are welcome to take a few days to find as many images as you like.
- Do I need to find each of the images to receive my goody bag from the library? No! You do not need to find all the listed Spring symbols in order to claim your goody bag from the library.
- Do I need to go inside the businesses to find the Spring symbols? You are welcome to shop at the participating businesses, but the Spring symbols will be located on each business window.
- When can I claim my goody bag? Library staff will be on hand to distribute goody bags during library hours (Monday, Wednesday, Thursday 9:30-8, Friday 9:30-5, Saturday 9:30-2).
- If I play every day, can I get a goody bag each day? No, so that we have enough goody bags for all the children participating, we will be handing out one goody bag per child while supplies last. Children must also be present to receive a goody bag.
- How do I enter the photo raffles? You can enter to win a raffle prize by uploading a picture of yourself playing the scavenger hunt to the Cocalico Cares Facebook page by June 1st. Anyone using the hashtag #SpringThruCocalico and tagging @cocalicocares will be eligible to win.
Adamstown Area Library – 110 W Main St, Adamstown | 484-4200
Adamstown YMCA – 71 E. Main St, Adamstown | 484-4996
Anderson Pharmacy – 2590 N. Reading Rd, Denver | 484-2649
Black Diamond Financial Group – 6 Jason Ave, Denver | 610-370-7855
The Cocalico Cat & Gingham Dog – 226 Main St, Denver | 336-8387
Cocalico Heating & Plumbing – 27 N. 4th St, Denver | 738-0760
Countyline Mechanical – 80 W. Main St, Reinholds | 216-0846
DelVal Golden Retriever Rescue – 60 Vera Cruz Rd, Reinholds | 484-4799
Dogwood Farm Market – 1124 Dogwood Dr, Reinholds | 336-1661
Ensinger Printing Services – 50 W. Main St, Adamstown | 484-4451
Ephrata National Bank – 1 Main St, Denver | 733-4181
Focus Realty – 352 Main St, Denver | 256-3336
Little Cocalico – 20 N. Ridge Rd, Reinholds | 327-9263
Refreshing Mountain Retreat – 455 Camp Rd, Stevens | 738-1490
Tru by Hilton Denver – 400 N. Reamstown Rd, Denver | 336-5254
Village Perk, Stoudtburg Village – 105 Lautenburg Blvd, Reinholds | 203-8555